Dienstag, 30. April 2013

PATCHWORK - JEANS # 3

Hey,
endlich ist der Frühling da! Heute hab ich für Euch das PATCHWORK - JEANS # 3 Outfit. In den letzten Wochen hab ich schon das PATCHWORK - JEANS # 1 und PATCHWORK - JEANS # 2 gepostet. Das 3. Outfit ist perfekt für dieses Jahreszeit, man kann es super beim Shoppen tragen oder wenn man sich mit Freunden trifft.
Dankeschön für Eure süßen Kommentare.


Hey,
finally it´s spring time. I love it! Today I have the PATCHWORK - JEANS # 3 OUTFIT for your. Two weeks ago I posted the PATCHWORK - JENAS # 1 and PATCHWORK - JEANS # 2. The third one is perfect for this season. You can wear it if you go shopping or if you meet friends.
Thank you for your sweet comments.
xoxo Patty ♥


Blazer by H&M
Top by H&M
Jeans by H&M
Chain by H&M
Bag by H&M
Bootees by H&M






12 Kommentare:

  1. nice look and great pants;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Danke für deinen lieben Kommentar! Dein Outfit ist echt wunderschön!

    Hab einen ganz tollen Abend heut,
    -Kati

    P.S.: Ich verfolge euch schon eine ganze Weile!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. we are absolutely in love with the pink blazer and the new design is sooo adorable ! <33
    looots of love,
    MK

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I am following you now via gfc. hope you'll do the same!
    Have a nice day!
    http://walls-cant-stop-you.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen